Alyssa Milano
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Alyssa Milano

Alles über die Bezaubernde Alyssa Milano

StartseitePortalSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

The Word - THE KEY CLUB INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (2004)

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Admin Lau

Anzahl der Beiträge : 97

The Word - THE KEY CLUB INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (2004) Empty
BeitragThema: The Word - THE KEY CLUB INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (2004)   The Word - THE KEY CLUB INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (2004) Icon_minitimeMi Jan 02, 2008 5:40 pm

Recently, I traveled to Angola for my first trip as a UNICEF national ambassador. It was an amazing journey in which I witnessed the struggles and the triumphs of that beautiful country. I was overwhelmed by the vast needs of the Angolan children, but I was encouraged by all of the life saving work UNICEF is doing. I was inspired by the spirit of the Angolan people who are so appreciative of UNICEF's humanitarian efforts, but are also inspired to educate themselves so that they may one day be self-sufficient.

For 10 years Kiwanis and UNICEF have worked together to eliminate iodine deficiency disorder. Because of this valuable partnership, hundreds of millions of children have been protected against severe mental retardation and losses in learning ability. I was able to see first hand that your efforts are making a difference.

Last year the key club members were able to raise more than $432,000 during the trick or treat for UNICEF campaign. This year we will once again rely on your dedication and energy to help eliminate iodine deficiency disorder.

I want to thank all of you for your hard work in supporting a cause that is often difficult for us in the United States to imagine. Iodine Deficiency is something we barely give a second thought to, but can mean the difference between life and death to a child in Africa .

Thank you for helping save lives. I have had the opportunity to witness the results of your efforts…. And I will never forget the good you have done.
Nach oben Nach unten

The Word - THE KEY CLUB INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (2004)
Seite 1 von 1