Alyssa Milano
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Alyssa Milano

Alles über die Bezaubernde Alyssa Milano

StartseitePortalSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

August Celebrity Loop Blog Entry

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Admin Ginny

Anzahl der Beiträge : 110

August Celebrity Loop Blog Entry Empty
BeitragThema: August Celebrity Loop Blog Entry   August Celebrity Loop Blog Entry Icon_minitimeMo Dez 31, 2007 4:50 pm

2007-08-20
Hello sweet people!

Hello sweet people! Sorry it’s been a while since I have posted here on CELEBRITY LOOP but I have been extremely busy with the clothing line (I have been designing Spring ’08 with vigor) and other fun things. I hope you’re all well and healthy.

As you know, on August 15th, Peru suffered a tremendous earthquake killing hundreds upon hundreds of people and leaving thousands homeless. In the Andean winter, time is of the essence. For more information on the devastation and how you can help and empower other’s to help, please visit:

www.unicefusa.org

And needless to say, we all need to pray for the families of the miners that were trapped nearly two weeks ago in Utah and those that lost loved ones during the rescue efforts. Let’s hope that this preventable accident propels better mine safety not only in Utah, but also throughout the United States.

Peace,
Light,
AND LOVE,
Alyssa

P.S. I wanted to give you some good news (but slightly irrelevant given the body and seriousness of this entry). "The Blue Hour", which is the independent film that I did last year, has been accepted into the San Sebastian Film Festival in the "best new director" category. I am very proud of my director, Eric Nazarian for this achievement.

I thought you would like this news, as I know you have been asking about the film for some time and wondering the status of it’s theatrical release. Hopefully, we will be accepted into other festivals as well and be able to get distribution. Of course, I will keep you posted on our progress.

For more information, you can click on this link:

http://www.sansebastianfestival.com/2007/in3/n12.p
Nach oben Nach unten
https://alyssa-jayne-milano.forumieren.de

Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Alyssa Milano :: Alyssa Milano :: Alyssa Mlblog-
Gehe zu: