Alyssa Milano
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Alyssa Milano

Alles über die Bezaubernde Alyssa Milano

StartseitePortalSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Wusstest du, dass...?

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Admin Lau

Anzahl der Beiträge : 97

Wusstest du, dass...? Empty
BeitragThema: Wusstest du, dass...?   Wusstest du, dass...? Icon_minitimeSa Jan 12, 2008 6:55 pm

# Kaley dated Ashlee Simpson's ex-boyfriend Josh Henderson
# Was nominated in 2000 Young Artist Award for Best Young Actress/Performance in a Miniseries/Made-For-TV Film for: Growing Up Brady.
# Was nominated in 1993 Young Artist Award for Best Young Actress in a Cable Movie for: Quicksand: No Escape
# She drinks a lot of coffee.
# She takes a kickboxing or a spinning class three times a week.
# Kaley use to get a lot of speeding tickets and it was a year long process to get them taken off her record.
# She got a new cat(breed unknown) it lives with her in her apartment as her new roommate
# She is currently single at the moment.
# She has dated Joel David Moore, he plays in the movie Dodgeball
# Kaley has a little tattoo on her back near her bum(where britney spears has hers). It means faith.
# Kaley did a movie with Tony Danza as his teenage daughter in a detective pilot that never aired.
# Kaley Cuoco won the Teen Choice Award for Breakout Actress of 2003
# Appeared onstage in community theater productions of "Fiddler on the Roof" and "Annie."
# Kaley got both of her dogs from the pound.
# Loves to bowl
# did 6 barbie commercials when she was younger
# She hated school, she went to a private school with only 300 people.
# She has her own place in San Fernando Vally
# Kaley is an avid tennis player, who used to consistently rank well in Southern California Tennis Association standings as a member of a regional amateur division team.
# Kaley's First job was modeling, she started when she was around 6 years old
# She has been homeschooled since seventh grade
# Kaley Keeps sentimental stuff next to her bed, like a photo of her and her grandfather and the book Shakespeare on Love, a gift from her boyfriend, actor Kevin Zegers. "We are the corniest people in the world!" says Kaley
# She loves horseback riding "Horseback riding is my passion. Other then work," says Kaley. "People can't imagine me getting dirty, but that's what I love about it."
# Kaley has a thing for SpongeBob. Who lives alongside her Ugg boots, which she also loves "They're so comfortable, and i can wear them with jeans or skirts"
# Most of the clothes in Kaley's closet she doesn't even wear.
# Kaley's got an eye for bargains. "I totally decorated my bathroom myself. Know where I got all my stuff? Target!"
# Kaley bangs away on her drums to relive stress. "Just 10 minutes of it and i become a different person."
Nach oben Nach unten

Wusstest du, dass...?
Seite 1 von 1