Alyssa Milano
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Alyssa Milano

Alles über die Bezaubernde Alyssa Milano

StartseitePortalSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Transcript von Shannen's Chat(2)

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Jenny

Jenny

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Transcript von Shannen's Chat(2) Empty
BeitragThema: Transcript von Shannen's Chat(2)   Transcript von Shannen's Chat(2) Icon_minitimeMi Jan 02, 2008 2:25 am

Hier der 2 Teil vom Chat mit Shannen

Steve says to Shannen: Alyssa has an official internet web site ... ever considered doing the same?
Shannen smiles at Steve: Yes - I just can't find a good person to do one

Warlordaz says to Shannen: It's a good site. You should go there and check out the Charmed message board!

Mar smiles at Shannen: Do you speak french?

red says to Shannen: how long are you staying in London?
Shannen says to red: I leave tomorrow

BonBon says to Shannen: Too bad I don't have a cam to see you. Sad

Warlordaz kisses Shannen on the cheek: Look at that beautiful smile!
Shannen says to Warlordaz: Thank you - that's the one thing that I dislike about myelf!!!

Ris says to Shannen: If u could choose 1 of the 3 powers the Halliwell's have which one would it be?
Shannen says to Ris: None of them!

BonBon says to Shannen: I think your hairstyle is great now, don't cut it too short.
Shannen says to BonBon: Thanks - for you I won't!

MYTHE says privately to BonBon: Just click in the image that it's in the corner

Mar agrees with Shannen: Yes, but i'm always waiting for a movie you're playing in, to come play in Switzerland.

IADMIRESHANNEN smiles at Shannen: do you have e-mail?
Shannen says to IADMIRESHANNEN: I'm afraid that I'm completely computer illiterate! I only use my computer to play games - Diablo is my favourite!!!

BonBon says to MYTHE: OH! Stupid me!

Alan says to Shannen: Acting like you where from a young age do you consider yourself a role model for a whole generation of young people...
Shannen says to Alan: I hope not!!! Because I live my life for myself! If I can do good, I'll certainly try!!

Warlordaz gently hugs Shannen: Why? Your smile is beautiful. I particularly like your eyes though.

Ris says to Shannen: Why is that? Don't u think it would be quite fun to have one without having to kill the bad guys?

BonBon says to Shannen: You look so great!

angell : Hi, Shannen! Could you describe a typical day on the Charmed set?

red says to Shannen: Do you get used to men drooling over you like all the men logged in here!!

IADMIRESHANNEN laughs with Shannen: i love that game

Steve says to Alan: Are you asking the questions from my web site?

Knight gently hugs Shannen: I'm shivering and speechless in your present!!!
Shannen laughs with Knight: Wow!!!!

BonBon says to Shannen: If I do a good job on your fan site, will you let it be official? I'll do it for free!
Shannen laughs with BonBon: You can try!!!!

Warlordaz says to Shannen: Are you a gaming fiend? Do you play any games besides Diablo?
Shannen laughs with Warlordaz: Yes I play games on playstation

Alan says to Steve: No

90210 says to Knight: i know how you feel

Ris says to Shannen: Why have u come to London, work or vacations?
Shannen says to Ris: Work!!

BonBon says to Shannen: Alyssa and her webmaster will let my Charmed site be official

IADMIRESHANNEN laughs with Shannen: Have you ever been on Celebrity Death Match?
Shannen says to IADMIRESHANNEN: No!!!!

Warlordaz says to Jada: Guess who made it!

angell says to Jada: Hi, JAda! So you finally got in, eh?

Mall says to Shannen: Any plans to come up to Manchester? It's lovely
Shannen laughs with Mall: Next time!!

Warlordaz says to Shannen: Anything in particular for the Playstation? Do you play any role-playing games?

red says to Shannen: what actors or actresses would you like to work with?
Shannen says to red: Paul Newman..!

BonBon says to Shannen: I will try hard just for you!

90210 says to Shannen: shannen, can you give us a twirl??

Steve says to Shannen: How much fan mail do you get? Do you answer it?
Shannen says to Steve: I get quite a bit, and yes I try to answer it

angell says to Shannen: Hi, Shannen! I must say I'm a big fan of yours! JUst out of curiousity, If you could choose to have one of the powers on chance, what would it be and why?

angell says to Shannen: Oops, I'm sorry, I meant one of the powers on Charmed.

IADMIRESHANNEN smiles at Shannen: Were you in Forever Young with Mel Gibson?
Shannen says to IADMIRESHANNEN: No!

Mall says to Shannen: What did you think of the American girls soccer team success?
Shannen laughs with Mall: I think it was brilliant!!!

Mr laughs with Shannen: aww dont frown you look so much prettier when you smile
Shannen laughs with Mr: Ok then!!!

Ris says to Shannen: I work in this shop in London which sell lots bags, notebooks, .. made out of cambodian silk in all vibrant colors... I'm sure you'd love them... If u wanna pop in111
Shannen laughs with Ris: Thanks - I haven't got enough time though

BonBon says to Shannen: what do you like the most?
Shannen laughs with BonBon: Out of what!!!!????

angell says to Shannen: What are the names of your two horses?
Shannen laughs with angell: It's 3 horses - Louisito, Samourzakan, Alberto

red says to Shannen: Is it weird talking about the first episode of Charmed when you did it in the US so long ago?
Shannen laughs with red: Yes it's very strange!

Alan says to Shannen: what do you think of Charmed and do you think it will carry on for a few series...?
Shannen says to Alan: I hope so

Warlordaz says to Shannen: My apologies in my haste, plus sleep deprivation, I forgot. What's your favorite flower again?

IADMIRESHANNEN smiles at Shannen: what is your next project?

BonBon says to Shannen: Your favorite things that you treasure for lives...

Ris gently hugs Shannen: You're so sweet!!!
Shannen says to Ris: And you are too!

red says to Shannen: Do you think you will ever shake the 'Brenda' tag?

Mar says to Shannen: Are they starting to shoot the 2nd season of Charmed? Are there going to be any changes?
Shannen says to Mar: We start shooting in a week and a half, and yes there will be...!

Mall says to Shannen: I'm a part-time magician and I need a girl to saw in half - are you up for it?
Shannen says to Mall: Of course - I love being sawn in half - can we do it in the morning though..! That's how I like to start my day

Ris says to Shannen: It's a pity though that the weather is bad 4 your last day here.
Shannen says to Ris: I like this sort of weather - it's always sunny in LA

Steve says to Shannen: If you could interview any celebrity who would it be?
Shannen says to Steve: Somebody who was dead. Katherine Hepburn anyway alive or dead!!!

Alan says to Shannen: Me...too it's quite fun....tell us are you in anyway mystical in real life...?
Shannen says to Alan: I would say that I'm spiritual...

Mall nudges Shannen: whoo hoo!

BonBon says to Shannen: Do you guys get junk food on the set? All three of you are so skinny!

Warlordaz says to Shannen: Those of us on the Charmed board know that Piper gets a nightclub. Is there anything else we should know? Please?
Shannen says to Warlordaz: Nothing else that I can tell you!!

red says to Shannen: Have you studied acting at all?
Shannen says to red: Yes I have

IADMIRESHANNEN smiles at Shannen: Yeah what can you tell us about season 2?

Ris says to Shannen: Something is really strange about this chat , all of us chatting to u know exactly how u look as in we know who we're speaking to whereas 4 u we are total strangers with no specific faces
Shannen says to Ris: I guess that is a little strange

red says to Shannen: Is there anything about being famous that you don't like
Shannen says to red: Yes - the lack of privacy

90210 says to Ris: i have a specific face

90210 says to red: good question

Ris says to Shannen: Do u travel a lot? Have u ever been to Asia like Vietnam, or Burma?
Shannen says to Ris: I've never been to those places

Warlordaz laughs with Shannen: I saw a interview where you said that there were no good solid restaurants in Los Angeles. Have you ever been to Phoenix, Az?
Shannen says to Warlordaz: Why? Do you know of any!!???

Mar says to Shannen: Which episode did you enjoy shooting the most?

90210 says to Shannen: shannen - please give us a twirl... !!

Steve says to Shannen: Have you furthered your ambitions on the Music front? I really enjoyed "Friends til the End" and so did a lot of other people.
Shannen says to Steve: No! I'm a horrible singer - no-one should ever have to hear my voice

IADMIRESHANNEN smiles at Shannen: my girlfriend dumped me because she said all I can do is talk about Shannen Doherty
Shannen says to IADMIRESHANNEN: I'm sorry! Believe me I'm not worth it - talk less of me!!

BonBon says to Shannen: You did really good in "Which Prue Is It Anyway" My mother thinks you were great!

Ris says to Shannen: Have u already shooted the 90210 episode where u are supposed to appear again?

IADMIRESHANNEN smiles at Shannen: don't worry I am not obsessive

angell says to Shannen: I thought you were really great in "Which Prue is it Anyway", too!
Shannen says to angell: Where did you see it!?

Warlordaz laughs with Shannen: There many restaurants here that rock but my father's cooking is still the best. All my friends keep wanting to come over for dinner. I have a list of good places in Az just for you.

Mall says to Shannen: the girl with me doesn't believe its really you - shove your face in the camera for her please!
Shannen says to Mall: It is me!!

90210 says to Shannen: yes - could we have a close up please

Warlordaz kisses Shannen on the cheek: Yet another reason, I think your so cool. Modesty!

IADMIRESHANNEN smiles at Shannen: what was your favorite seen in Mallrats- I think it is funny when Ethan Suplee says "Brenda?" and you yell "DICK!"
Shannen says to IADMIRESHANNEN: Yeah, that was a good one!

red says to Shannen: Which piece of work are you most proud of?
Shannen says to red: Heathers

Alan gently hugs Shannen: Shannen I'd just like to say thanks...it's been fun and a pleasure
Shannen gently hugs Alan: A hug for you too!

Knight smiles at Shannen: Your voice sounds great in Friends till the end!

BonBon says to Shannen: Can you say hi to Holly and Alyssa for me please?

MOON BEAM says to Alan: OI WOT YOU DOING WHERES ME YOU KNOW WOT AND OOOOOOOOOOOOO R ALL THESE PEEPS??

red says to Shannen: Thank you shannen for doing this! And thank you to living for showing Charmed !
Shannen gently hugs red: Thank you!!

Warlordaz gently hugs Shannen: I second what Alan says. We all appreciate you taking time out for this.
Shannen gently hugs Warlordaz: Thanks - you've been great

ShadyGroves says to Shannen: I'm sorry I came in late for this chat. I just want you to know Shannen that you highly RoCk in my book and my Charmed site has a shrine solely devoted to you. Smile
Shannen gently hugs ShadyGroves: Thanks!

angell says to Shannen: Yes, we really appreciate it! ;D

Steve says to Shannen: You cant sing!.... Not what the hundreds of people who pester me about getting the videos or a CD of you, say at my web site

Warlordaz says to Shannen: You look so serious. Can we get a smile? Or at least a smirk?

red gently hugs Shannen: You rock!

Ris says to Shannen: Are u OK over there? I mean are they treating as u should be as being in a comfortable chair, getting the drink u want...?

BonBon says to Shannen: You are wonderful and we all love you here

MYTHE says to Shannen: Yeah, thanx for being here, even if I didn't say a word, it was a pleasure being in the same chatroom as you

Knight smiles at Shannen: Shannen, thanks for being here. I Iove you

Warlordaz laughs with Shannen: THERE WE GO! Made my day.

IADMIRESHANNEN smiles at Shannen: will you give me a kiss please?!!!

90210 says to Shannen: shannen - i missed the close up - one more please!! Smile

Shannen gently hugs Everyone: You've all been so great! Thanks a lot for chatting with me!

Mar says to Shannen: U R #1

Warlordaz says to Shannen: Are you leaving now?

Ris smiles at Shannen: It made my day aswell

Steve says to Shannen: Thank you ... you made our day

Ris smiles at Shannen: Is it already time up?

Alan says to Shannen: Made Mine too...nearly my year...*g*

Shannen : I have to go now - be sure to catch me on Charmed on Living - Mondays 8:40!!!

Warlordaz shouts to Shannen: I think I speak for everyone: WE LOVE YOU

IADMIRESHANNEN smiles at Shannen: I'll send you thast script

90210 says to Shannen: bye gorgeous!

MYTHE says to Shannen: Love u alot

ShadyGroves says to Shannen: I don't know if you already answered this question but I just wanted to know if you will ever make a cameo on the Official Boards at Holly Marie Combs Official Site?

Shannen : You're all sweet - I love you guys too - thanks SO much - bye!!!

Ris smiles at Shannen: Lots of love from Paris!!!!

Shannen : Has left Living Chat
Nach oben Nach unten

Transcript von Shannen's Chat(2)
Seite 1 von 1