Alyssa Milano
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Alyssa Milano

Alles über die Bezaubernde Alyssa Milano

StartseitePortalSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

NFL Touch Items! "Happy Holidays"

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Admin Ginny

Anzahl der Beiträge : 110

NFL Touch Items! "Happy Holidays" Empty
BeitragThema: NFL Touch Items! "Happy Holidays"   NFL Touch Items! "Happy Holidays" Icon_minitimeMo Dez 31, 2007 4:52 pm

2007-11-27
NFL Touch Items! "Happy Holidays"
Hello all!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I was working on Wisegal on Thanksgiving day. I returned to Los Angeles on Saturday. On Sunday, mom made me a feast to make up for the fact that I wasn’t home on Thursday for the festivities. She even made her famous rice balls. Has anyone had a rice ball before? Yum. Yum. Yum. Fried balls of yumminess. They are my favorite. I have been sleeping like a champion since my return, catching up on my dreams.

The Wisegal shoot went really well. I think you will like the movie. It’s based on a true story of a widow with two sons who, in order to put food on the table, takes a job working for the mob. It’s basically about a mother’s determination to give her boys the childhood she never had. When her boys start getting negatively influenced by the mob, she decides to get out. Easier said than done. I went back to my roots for this one. Big hair and a bigger mouth, complete with the accent. I put many subtle tributes to my momma in the script. Jimmy Caan played the mob boss. He was pretty amazing and brought a lot of heart to a role that could have been portrayed a lot tougher. I don’t know when it will air but I will keep you updated.

In other news, I was supposed to go back to MY NAME IS EARL on the second of December but due to the strike that is on hold until both parties reach an agreement. I am completely in support of the writer’s and hope they get the little piece of the pie that they are asking for and deserve. Apparently, they are back negotiating so hopefully this will end soon and everyone can get back to work. For more information on the strike you can go to: unitedhollywood.blogspot.com

You know what else? I am very excited about this little piece of news. There are NFL TOUCH items finally available on NFL.com! How freaking cool is that? We now have the licensing for NHL, NFL, NBA, NCAA and MLB! It’s the little idea that could. I just want to say thank you for supporting the idea. I know very well that it was all of you that made this dream a reality for me so…. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

And more important than any of the above, the primaries are coming up soon. Please make sure you get out there and vote. Please. Vote. I am still keeping an open mind but as of today, I am leaning towards John Edwards. I also like – Joe Biden, Bill Richardson, and Dennis Kucinich. To find out more info on the candidates and where they stand on all the issues, please take a moment to click on: ontheissues.org

Thank you for reading this entry! I hope you’re well and in good spirits!

Peace,
Light,
And Love,
Alyssa

Home News Blog The Word About Media Gallery AJM Lightbox Message Boards Store Contact